Interactive Media Fall 2006 Assignment 11 Due Noon November 20
-Edit each of your classmates' Art Review wikis, adding content, images, links
-Text: pp 199 - 215, post your 1 p. reflecion here
*Remember to bring in your files for your final project next time for open lab

1 comment:
All right, to be completely honest, I did not do the reading for this week. Actually, I didn’t know we had a reading to do and post. I just checked it today while I’m at work and was surprise to see we had a posting. I’m sure the reading was great.
Sorry if it seems I’ve been a little flaky this past few weeks. Life has been a little crazy, and normally that never bothers me, however I think I’ve finally burnt the wick completely at both ends. Again, June, I’m sorry I didn’t do the reading, and I know personal life is not excuse, but can I have a mulligan on this one. I promise my final will be great… Hopefully!
Post a Comment